Terms & Conditions
- All buyers must register for a bidder’s number, showing a valid form of ID. The bidder’s number mustbe shown after each purchase.
- Items will be sold to the highest bidder. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, The AUCTIONEER will decide the dispute or resell the item. The AUCTIONEER retains the right to reject any bid he sees damaging to the sale of any item.
- All items are sold in their “as-is” condition. Buyers should inspect items and bid according to their own expertise.
- When the item is declared sold by the AUCTIONEER, the buyer assumes full liability for that item.
- All items must be paid for prior to removal from the auction site. Buyers are required to pay PA sales tax on their total purchase(s) unless the items are being purchased for resale. If buying for resale, a properly executed PA Sales Tax Exemption Form shall be completed by the buyer & retained by the auction company and the bidder must provide a copy of the current sales tax license.
- All items must be removed from the premises within 48 hours of auction finish. Storage fee will be charge if prior arrangements are not made.
- Absentee bids are executed in a competitive manner for clients known to the Hartzell’s Auction Gallery Inc. and person(s) with an established account. Hartzell’s Auction Gallery Inc. will not be responsible for errors or failure to execute the absentee bids. Persons leaving absentee bids MUST call in by noon the next day to see if they were the successful bidder.
- How to Execute an absentee bid:
Read terms and conditions above. If you haven’t already done so, please establish an account by calling our offices at (610) 588.5831 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.EST., Monday through Friday. Please have credit card information ready. Once your account is established, go to the Absentee Bid Form and fill in all required information, including date of sale, lot or item #, description, and your bid [+]. A plus [+] symbol behind your bid indicates to us to go one more bid at the same increment in the event of a tie bid with the floor [attending bidder]. If the tie bids are internet bids, we will honor the first one received according to e-mail date and time. All bidding starts with the attending buyers at the auction. We will execute your bid competitively with floor bidding or other absentee bidders.
- Payment Methods: Cash – Mastercard – Visa – Discover Cards -Certified Check – Traveler’s Check – Personal Checks are accepted only with good credit history and photo ID. There is a $35.00 charge if any check is returned to us from a bank, plus check writing privileges are lost and future purchases will be on a cash or credit card basis. We reserve the right to require cash deposits of any customer that has had credit history problem.
- 13% Buyer’s Premium applied to all in-house purchases, discounted to 10% with cash or good check. 23% Buyer’s Premium applied to all Online auction winners, regardless of payment method used. Note: Buyer’s Premium may differ per Auction – Please, ask.
- Our Shipper Information: Pakmail, 610.330.6730, email@example.com